Total Pageviews

Monday, August 11, 2008

She looks like a Character jumped from a Film

Look at this girl, doesn't she looks like a Character jumped out from the Madhur Bhandakar's film Traffic Signal. Does it she looks like Neetu Chandra, a girl who is mixed with both brave and innocence....

She is a street vendor who came near my Auto to sell some toys for kids. I was a silent spectator in the auto who had the chance to enjoy the conversation between this girl and my auto walah which i thought i will share with you guys....

My auto walah asked this girl why she is wasting her life and time by selling in the street, he even told he will find her a job or also help her to study for that she answered that she cannot leave her parents.

We always come across many girls and boys who wander in the streets, some are like this girl but some are in a very bad condition. I guess this is the life and crude fate of the people who live and wait for Red light.....

No comments: