Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mobile is my Best Friend


http://www.citrusred.es/images/cartoon_mobile.jpg

Mobile is my best friends, nowadays ppl cannot forget eating or sleeping but no one forgets to take their best friend along with them. That is their mobile. Even your best friend tend to leave you lonely sometime but when you have mobile, you are never alone. What not you can do with mobile, you can communicate with your friends, hear music, take snaps and videos. Now you can even go online from your mobile.


That dayi went to this festival, where i was getting very bored, thank god i had my mobile with me, i was taking some snaps, chatting with my friends and also reading all the funny and sweet msgs my friends send me. The greatest invention is Mobile. Hats of the person who has found this magical thing.

No comments: