Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

True Friendship

http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/9/8/1/f_friendsbyssm_6fb0ef0.jpgThere is saying that you cannot choose your parents or your siblings but you can always choose your friends. True Friendship is the treasure which you will find yourself.

They say that a friend can make or break your life. For me i found friends who were the reason i am today. I found my true friend in my 10 std. The first sentence she spoke is Do u have a pen? And there our journey began. At that time i was timid and spoke very lil to ppl.

She introduced me to her friends, she even taught me how to dress and how to communicate with others. Those were my golden days when i spend time with her. Now she is married but still i get her txt msgs once a month. I take this opportunity for thanking my friend and hope everyone will find a friend like mine !!!

No comments: