Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Prince of Persia

I have strange things with the game, you know i learnt how to use a computer by playing this game Prince of Persia. When i was studying for my 10th this game came to me. Like all the brothers, my bro is great in computer and had very less intention to teach me how to use one. I always asked him to teach me some basic, but he was keen on using the comp himself, but when the time came for me to atleast start the game, i remembered what keys he typed, gradually i that i learnt how to play and use the comp.

I have played all the Prince of Persia, the game and the adventure we go through fascinates me!

Persia Sand of Time where our Prince steals the dagger or time and get into problem, then he tries to correct his flow in Prince of Persia Warrior Within and after killing Dahaka in last part of the Trilogy Prince of Persia The Two Thrones http://www.jonathan-howe.com/gamedesign/uploaded_images/PrincePersiaTwoThrones-743107.jpgour Prince return home Babylon only to find that his home is been captured by an Evil wizard. Now it is his duty to rescue his citizens of Babylon and also kill the evil wizard along with fighting the greatest enemy of all, that is the evil inside him who call himself as the Dark Prince.

The game is really great, you get to ride the chariot and fight with the soldiers. The interaction between the Dark Prince is helorious. Al together The trilogy of Prince of Persia is Mind Bogling. Waiting to play the next version of Prince of Persia.

No comments: