Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tonic for the Soul

http://d29280.u26.websitesource.net/images/Nataya%20soul%20portrait%20lemurian.JPG
Chicken Soup is book which also act like a Tonic for your soul. It work like a magic when you read it, you forget all your worries.
One day i was sad, my friend gave me the book and reading all the stories, about different people experience, each story made a deep impact in my heart.
I learnt that how a smile can make a change into people life, saying a person name can make him/her your life long friend. Be it a sweeper or a salesperson. They like you when people interact or treat them as an individual. Try that u will see change in people.
This book has taught me a lot, like how each moment is precious and you will never take anything for granted.

No comments: