Total Pageviews

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Childhood Memory


When I was born there was thunderstorm and lightning and my doc had to be called from the Movie theater...

I remember very less things about my Childhood, one is when I met Kamal Hassan in a weddings and
I sat in his lap and did not leave him, i guess that was my first crush ;-)

Another is my parents used to travel by air from Mumbai and Chennai. I was very afraid of flying in the airplane, my parents used to fool me by telling that the airplane did not fly in the air and i used to buy it. Now i am not afraid and we travel very less time ;-)

And once a foreigner saw me and asked my parents whether they are willing to allow me to perform in a ad...I guess that is it...

One of the reason why people hold to Memories so Tight is because mermories are the only thing that never change, when everyone changes. Share your with Us...

1 comment:

Sowmya Rame Gowda said...

hi freind interesting blog