Total Pageviews

Monday, August 24, 2009

Mouth Shut


All lot of infection are spreading nowadays, we have no idea how they are spreading, I just wanna point one reason for these dreaded diseases spreading, one such Spitting, people spit like anything be it auto driver or anybody, they don't even see who is near you or not....

Like one day a guy spat in one girl's cloths...poor one, she was goin to attend some interview. Her cloths was totally ruined. It has become a habit in India, I have seen in Pune that the roads are filled with tobacco spits. I feel that's why Swine flue has also spreaded more in that place than any other place...

I feel govt should come up with a rule not to spit, otherwise there should be heavy fine...
I guess we as Msaisans should do something about this, as infection, bacteria also spread by this harmful habit too. Otherwise everyone should wear a scarf to cover their face forever and ever....What say???

No comments: